We're looking for a dynamic and results-focused SALES DIRECTOR to help us jump the curve in our next phase of growth by developing and growing our dealership network and customer base. As Sales Director, you will be responsible for bringing your innovative approach to delivering results first hand; then building a successful sales organization that drives revenue and growth by consistently delivering results. Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, you will play a key role as part of the Senior Leadership Team by collaborating with the Finance, Manufacturing, and Purchasing teams to create the strategy, and ensure alignment to achieve the growth goals of the organization.
If you have a bias for action and are excited by the idea of helping us expand into new markets and launch new products, this is a rare opportunity to join a fun, fast-moving, transparent leadership team while driving customer, teammate, and company success.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Customer Obsessed, with a deep understanding of what it takes to build a passion brand.
- Business Savvy Owner Mentality who understands the end-to-end lifecycle of a customer, from brand and marketing strategy to sales and implementation, to customer experience and retention.
- Self-starter excited to create processes and revenue goals where they don’t exist.
- Connector and Closer with a long history of building strong relationships with customers and stakeholders. You can connect meaningfully with all types of personalities and feel energized pursuing and connecting with customers.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE:
- Dig into the sales opportunities, demos, and sales calls to figure out the best path forward to achieve our revenue growth.
- Own the P&L as well as define strategy and the roadmap to achieve sales goals including rooting out new and future opportunities.
- Partner with finance to develop sales KPIs, forecast trends, and reporting to highlight the sales pipeline, KPIs, results, and plan versus actual.
- Build, lead, and grow a strong sales team creating a successful compensation and commission structure to reward performance.
- Attract and build a nationwide dealership network to support sales growth.
- Lead the identification, coordination, and delivery of product demonstrations and industry trade shows with key strategic partners and new dealers.
- Help us identify the strategic marketing direction, development, and implementation to build the brand.
- Build and scale the organization while maintaining service level agreements and customer response times.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor’s Degree, 5+ years of professional work experience in sales, business development, and marketing in the Powersports and off-road utility vehicle market.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and results-oriented, with the ability to keep multiple projects and client engagements active at once.
- Effective people leadership skills with the ability to empower, coach, and lead high performing sales teams.
- Ability to make decisions, such as prioritizing relationships to develop, negotiating with clients (external and internal), and overcoming obstacles with minimal supervision.
- Up to 20% travel when needed via tradeshows, demos, and customer visits.
TOMCAR offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, casual dress, plus the chance to take a vehicle out for a drive!
If you feel you are qualified and this role interests you, please click the button below to fill out our online application.
Be sure to upload your resume and cover letter at the end of the Former Employers section.