Automotive Technician / Mechanic
We are seeking an Automotive Technician / Mechanic to fabricate and assemble Off-Road Utility Task Vehicles. This is a unique opportunity to join the team at an OEM and be a part of the growth. We are excited to find a goal-oriented and motivated team member! TOMCAR is a great place to start as an Automotive Technician / Mechanic because there is an endless opportunity for growth and development.
- Automotive assembly including sub-assembly through final vehicle
- Ability to interpret basic drawings and work instructions
- Utilize power tools, torque wrenches, and other basic mechanical tools
- Ability to view complex assemblies and break them down to simple assembly operations
Skills for success
- Strong mechanical skills
- Automotive assembly and fabrication knowledge
- Team oriented with can-do attitude
- Strong work ethic / discipline
- Attention to detail
If you feel you are qualified and this role interests you, please click the button below, add the job title to the Subject line of the email, attach your resume, and tell us why we should hire you in the body of the email.