Production Control Specialist
We are seeking a Production Control Specialist to transport materials to various production areas within and outside of our Phoenix, Arizona manufacturing location.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Transport materials to and from various production areas. Manage excess issue materials in expediting parts to the production line and ensuring the materials are documented and transacted.
- Transport materials to and from outside processing (powder coat/paint)
- Pull and stock production kits, MRO, and Line supplies.
- Manage line supply (nuts/bolts) and high usage stocking levels.
- Support inventory management system. Build job kits and transport to the production area. Support production through the excess issue of materials required by operations.
- Ensure all inventory transactions are recorded and managed through QuickBooks.
- Performs cycle counts and physical inventories of raw and finished materials.
- Manage paperwork throughout the product life cycle. Ensure Build documents are in place and routed through the appropriate channels.
Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
Experience Required: 1-3 years related experience
If you feel you are qualified and this role interests you, please click the button below, add the job title to the Subject line of the email, attach your resume, and tell us why we should hire you in the body of the email.