We are TOMCAR… the manufacturer of premium Off-Road Utility Vehicles with military DNA. From mining companies, movie makers, recreational enthusiasts, and back to the special operations groups it was designed to serve, TOMCAR has been tested in the most extreme conditions by the most demanding and particular clients and has become a premium vehicle built for life.
Are you looking to be part of a company that is growing quickly? Do you get excited by being able to be hands on with an awesomely cool product. Do you possess a background, and dare we say passion for the UTV, Powersports industry? Do you love helping customers with your amazing mechanic repair and service skills?
WHO YOU ARE:
We're looking for a problem solving self-starter who is excited to help us in our upcoming market launch as a FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN. In this role you will provide service, assembly and customer support during field visits, dispatches and as part of the production line to deliver the desired customer service experience. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increases profitability. If you have a high level of ownership and a bias for action, this is a rare opportunity to join a fun, fast-moving, and transparent team while driving customer and company success. This role reports to the Manager of Tech Support.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE:
● Diagnose customer service inquiries through troubleshooting and testing by effectively communicating with the customer, and providing any technical education or training when necessary.
● Evaluate and repair vehicle components including shocks, transmissions, drive units, differentials, and CVT’s.
● Assemble various components and complete vehicles.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
● 3 - 5 years experience as a mechanic
● Ability to lift heavy parts (90 lbs)
● Strong aptitude for following written and verbal repair instructions
● Previous experience working in a clean and organized manner
● Demonstrated skills at safely and efficiently using hand and power tools
● Proven Field Service experience
● English literacy and clear communication skills with strong ability to speak effectively with high end off road utility vehicle owners.
● Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules including travel and dispatch ebb and flow, some weeks 10% and some up to 75%.
● Previous experience with UTV, ATV or off road vehicles a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER:
● Competitive salary and bonus.
● Comprehensive Benefits of course, including health, vision, dental, and more….
● A family environment with an awesomely fun product!
● Paid Holidays, 8 of them every year!
● Flexible PTO and Sick Time.
● Recognition and Rewards for a job well done.
● Casual Dress where jeans are welcome.
● The opportunity to make a big impact in a growth powered startup environment.
● A fun and focused atmosphere where we own it together.
● This role has the opportunity to grow into various roles within Manufacturing, Logistics and Operations for the right growth-minded individual.
It all began with a top-secret mission in 1967. A specialized unit of airborne commandos parachuted behind enemy lines on a highly dangerous assignment. All six airdropped jeeps were destroyed upon landing leaving the unit stranded. Miraculously, the unit’s commander was able to construct two working vehicles from the wreckage, allowing the commandos to complete their mission successfully.
Twenty-five years later, the same commander used that experience and his resourceful thinking to create the first TOMCAR. This dependable, highly functional, all-terrain vehicle was exceptionally durable from its conception and has always been the strongest in its class.
We are grateful and proud of the company we’ve built over these last 15 years. We succeed together as a team through transparency and results. If you want to be part of something fun that allows you to create and contribute with maximum impact, we want to invite you to share your unique knowledge and gifts with our community. We look forward to hearing from you!
© 2022 TOMCAR, Inc. All rights reserved.