READY FOR ANY
TOMCAR is a military force. Always has been. Always will be. Its ultra-light weight allows it to be dropped from aircraft, while its heavy-duty frame allows it to hit the ground running and overcome anything that stands in its way.
Advanced hybrid or fully electric models provide reliable, long-range, stealth operation since they run quieter and cooler, making them less detectible by ear or thermal radar.
With over 100% payload, TOMCARs are the optimal mule vehicle to transport equipment, soldiers and payload. It provides unmatched performance in even the toughest terrain and is designed to meet the rigors of all types of military operations.
ELECTRIC ONLY RANGE
Rear 71” / 35”
Front 38.5” / 34”
* Payload listed for Diesel/Electric models. Gas payload is 1,000 lbs.
Payload & Modularity
- Over 100% payload for ultra-high hauling capacity and efficient air-transportability
- Modular frame design allows in-the-field reconfigurations to carry passengers and payload
- Easy access to all major components for reduced maintenance time
- Renewable and repairable symmetric components drastically reduce the overall cost
Safety and Ease-of-use
- Ultra low center of gravity for stability and safety
- Easy to drive, little training required
- 17″ ground clearance for optimal maneuverability over rough terrain
- Fully independent 14” suspension travel for a smooth ride
- TOMCAR TEs fully electric model has a zero-thermal footprint and is virtually silent for stealth missions
Lifetime Frame Warranty
- Fully welded high-grade steel frame with unmatched lifetime warranty
The TOMCAR is an Internally Transported Vehicle (ITV) with over 100% payload making it the optimal platform to transport equipment, soldiers and non-standard loads. The TOMCAR is a highly maneuverable, dependable and resilient mule vehicle that is designed to meet the rigors of all types of military operations. It provides unmatched performance in even the toughest terrain and offers the capability to transport items safely to the front lines and back again.
If you’d like more information from us and to download the TOMCAR Military Brochure, click below.