We are seeking a Lead Engineering Technician / Automotive to fabricate and assemble Off-Road Utility Task Vehicles. We are excited to find a goal-oriented and motivated team member!
The Lead Engineering Technician / Automotive role is a unique opportunity for growth and development with an OEM producing new off-road vehicles! We are looking for a motivated leader who will jump in, master the process, and possesses the agility to lead operations as well as executing tasks.
- Lead a team to achieve operational targets.
- Coordinate the workload to create even flow.
- Train team members on critical operations.
- Influence and motivate the team to achieve production targets.
- Vehicle assembly with attention to detail.
- Sub-assembly and final assembly tasks with the agility to flex and learn
- Ability to interpret basic drawings and work instructions
- Utilize power tools, torque wrenches, and other basic mechanical tools
Skills for success:
- Leadership and influential skills
- Strong mechanical skills
- Automotive assembly and fabrication knowledge
- Team oriented with a can-do attitude
- Strong work ethic/discipline
High School Diploma or GED
Associates, technical, or Bachelors Degree is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 / hour
Experience: Technical and leadership: 3 years (Preferred)
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as
- HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
If you feel you are qualified and this role interests you, please click the button below to fill out our online application.
Be sure to upload your resume and cover letter at the end of the Former Employers section.
© 2022 TOMCAR, Inc. All rights reserved.