We are seeking a Production Control Specialist to transport materials to various production areas within and outside of our Phoenix, Arizona manufacturing location.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage materials to and from various production areas. Manage excess issue materials in expediting parts to the production line and ensuring the materials are documented and transacted.
- Manage materials to and from outside processing (powder coat/paint)
- Supports production with any materials needed with a sense of urgency.
- Pull and stock production kits, MRO, and Line supplies. Responsible for managing job kits to ensure they are accurate with the correct parts
- Manage line supply (nuts/bolts) and high usage stocking levels.
- Support inventory management system. Build job kits and transport to the production area. Support production through excess issue of materials required by operations. Ensure all inventory transactions are recorded and managed through QuickBooks.
- Performs cycle counts and physical inventories of raw and finished materials.
- Manage process documentation throughout the product life cycle. Ensure Build documents are in place and routed through the appropriate channels.
- Support the non-conforming material process through logistics and communication to ensure the manufacturing line is not short materials.
Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
Experience Required: Minimum of 3 years related experience
If you feel you are qualified and this role interests you, please click the button below to fill out our online application.
Be sure to upload your resume and cover letter at the end of the Former Employers section.